Sunday, May 17, 2009

I always love when Russell, Kameron, and Emily come down to play. I especially love it when I don't have to work and I get to play with them. Such was my luck yesterday! Kameron turned 7 on Mother's Day so we have a last minute birthday party for him. Sad news for him though.. we put him in jail!
Russell is 8 and is the big brother for sure. I think he's watched Ally give one too many lectures because when my aunt's dog wouldn't get in the car to go home, he started talking to her like a parent!
Emily is the youngest and diva of them all. I was taking different pictures around the house (I take lots of scenery shots..) and Kameron and Emily wanted to be in some. If you notice her pose her.. full of spunk and sass.. and completely thought of by herself!
But she does have a very good heart (they all do). When she found out I didn't get a dollar for helping she wanted to share hers. So she tore it in half and gave me one side.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awe! So cute! I love that sassy picture!