Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top 10

I had the great opportunity to travel to New Mexico with my 2 best friends last week. We saw the United States oldest church and house, rode on the world's longest tram, ate a TON of great food, met some amazing people, and laughed until our guts hurt. Here is my list of the..

Top 10 Things I Will Miss Most About New Mexico:

10. Driving around in the mini van. Who knew being a soccer mom could be so fun!

9. Making Suzanne open my door with the push of a button. They may have called me a diva, but deep inside, I think they were just jealous.

8. Dunkin' Doughnuts. We went there almost everyday.

7. Driving in reverse in the strangest places. I must say, Suzanne is a pro!! It's quite amazing actually.

6. Kara interacting with the sculptures on the street. Most often she imitated them, but she also took the time to stop and kiss a cowboy!

5. The "great" art work in our hotel. Every floor had something right off the elevator that seemed to represent fertility. We know this because we took the time to stop on every floor to take a picture.

4. Being able to drive from Louisiana, to Wyoming, to Pennsylvania all with in 5 minutes.

3. We went to a couple areas in Albuquerque and Santa Fe that were full of history, shopping, and food. It was fun to walk around and see all the sights.

2. The wonderful Erika.

1. Cruising around the town, just the 4 of us (or 3 of us when Erika was working), laughing and joking. These moments were truly my favorite.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww that sounds SO FUN. I'm jealous of your divaness. I love that Kara did that. Suz I didn't know you were such a good backwards driver. lol Sounds like amazing memories!

Kristin said...

Who knew New Mexico could be so much fun!? Glad it was fun for you!

Kara said...

Aww good times with the girls!

Kathi said...

Great slide show! Now you guys have written a book!