1. Radio stations on commercials or crappy songs all at the same time. What am I supposed to listen to when this happens? I'm not going to get my iPod out or find a CD to listen to for such a short time.
2. Waking up early on your day off. Why is it that on my day off I wake up earlier then I would on a day that I work? It's obnoxious!
3. Split ends. Yes, I can control this but it's the having to maintain it that's a pain.
4. Apartment complex scheduling construction of sorts at early hours of the morning so you have to move your car and not following through with that time frame! They sent around a letter for us to move our cars by 8 a.m. So they could re stripe our parking lot. Needless to say, no sign of any painters at 9 a.m.
5. The heat.. I'm done with it already! Bring on the fall!
4 comments:
A woman after my own heart!
Those are all things that I would put on my list of things that must go too! Short but sweet!
I agree I want the fall but please no winter! No snow! LOL And I was going to say please do away with early morning lawn mowers...why on earth are these people up so early!!! I like your list :)
Oh seriously what is wrong with the radio stations lately???? I was just discussing this with Jake. There have to be better songs out there to play.
I'm not with ya on the heat though. I hope fall and winter NEVER come!
Post a Comment