So I was walking in the mall the other day and saw a group of guys that reminded me of a scene in Clueless. You know, the one where Cher is talking about high school boys...
"… I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants. Take their greasy hair (eww) and cover it up with a backwards cap. Like we're expected to swoon! I don't think so!!"
Now, this statement can still be used (just not as wildly as back in the day). The more current statement for relationships is as follows…
"I don't get how guys communicate these days! I mean, it's like they send out a mass text or Facebook message to see what ladies will take a bite! And then act like they are doing us this favor!? I don't think so!"
Case in point? This blog post! Some people just can't take a clue!
3 comments:
A) Yeah. That's pretty much the most ridiculous thing I've read in awhile!! Pathetic. And disgusting.
B) That scene in Clueless was MY FAV!! I thought at the time that if I could "cut" that clip out like a pic in a magazine and hang it on my wall, I would.
Oh wow - that was just wrong on soooo many levels. Whatever idiosyncrasies make you comfortable??? Yeah that's right - it is her problem, not yours buddy. Are there any good men left out there?
That part of the movie is still ingrained in my mind too, in fact it comes to my mind often... because that DANG AWFUL style has NOT changed. Do guys really think it is attractive to have to hold on to their pants while they walk? Really??? Ok, I feel strongly about that one.
That was too funny!!! Dating sucks big time. Why are men so clueless? I don't think we will ever know unfortunatly.
Post a Comment