At the shower, instead of playing games, Kara heard of the idea to make onesies for little Ayden. We ended up having a lot of onesies left over that needed to still be decorated so Kara, Jen, Emily (their little sister) and I decided to keep making them. It was a lot of fun to see what we came up with. Here's a picture of a few (I couldn't get the entire clothes line in one shot)!
.jpg)
Monica (their mom) had a great idea to have banana splits in little boats (sadly I did not get a picture of them). We even got little pirate flags that we stuck in them!
Everyone got pirate booty that included tattoos, gold coins, swords (pen), treasure map, eye patches and hooks! Even Scrappy got to use his eye patch (he didn't enjoy that very much)!

Thanks for letting us throw you a shower Jen! And congrats to you and Chad both!
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
It was fun, thanks for doing the majority of things lol
Wow you guys are amazing!!! And nice to do all that, and freaking creative - those onesies are AWESOME!!!
lol, I love Scrappy's face!! And your pirate "booty" is hilarious... in a diaper? That was a fabulous idea. Looks like you had fun! :D And the onsies turned out SUPER cute!
Post a Comment