Friday, September 18, 2009

So, since there is a major lack of consistent blogging going on out there {thank you to the few of you that have been keeping me entertained lately}, I'm going to tell you all about my lame life in hopes it inspires you to post something new. That way, I will be entertained and won't have to share my lame stories again {let's just be honest, I will, but hopefully there will be some entertaining ones before another lame one}!

So, I'm loving the new dogs, J.J. And Scrappy! I may not be there favorite {so unusual}, but we love to play! We make a mess and then we take a rest!

My niece and nephews came down last weekend to help celebrate my mom's birthday {Happy Sweet 16xAlot Mom}! They are so crazy and fun! I just love to hear what they have to say! My favorite from this trip goes as follows:

Me: I'm going to come play with you tomorrow!
Russell: Oh ya? I love it when you come play with us!
Me: Oh good!
Russell: Ya, I don't like to play the computer anymore! It's boring!
Me: Really? What do you like to do now?
Russell: Watch TV!

Kara's little sister {and my friend}, Jen, is pregnant. Their mom, Kara, Emily (their other sister) and myself have been focused on putting together her pirate themed baby shower! I can't reveal any of our surprises, but I'm very excited to see it all come together! I'll share pictures once we're done!Speaking of pictures, as some of you know, Kara really loves photography. She's been sharing her talents lately and I've got to tag along as her assistant {she gets a little testy when she's in "The Zone"... I smooth things over}. I'll let her share the end results {hint hint, Kara}, but I wanted to introduce her new best friend she found while taking Brook and Sam's engagements. And when I say best friend, I mean little ol' snake that made her go running and screaming down the hill!

Consider yourselves fully caught up! Now, what's new with you?

1 comment:

Emily Pearl Drew said...

Okay I posted something new on my photo blog! You still need to "follow" that one... ;)
pearlphotography.blogspot.com

When did you get a 2nd dog? Or did you always have 2?