Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Recent Activities

crafts... Flowers: headbands, clips, pins galore!!



annoyance... Alex Lambert: a.k.a mullet boy from American Idol


blessing... My sister had my first nephew nine years ago today! Him, along with all of his siblings, continue to be a blessing to me every day!!



small joy... Black Cherry Propel
accomplishment... Fondue making: cheese & chocolate; not together!!

words to live by... "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."-Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

I miss you girls, we need to go to lunch or dinner sometime! I wanna hang out :)

Natalie said...

It is so good to see you post again!! Aren't nieces and nephews the best!? I don't know what is up with Alex's hair! I love the Audrey Hepburn quote. Your flowers are to die for!!!! I love the zipper one. Where do you find the metal teeth zippers - do they have them at Joann's? Great stuff!!