Thursday, September 4, 2008

100 Things about Me!

I saw this on another blog awhile back. You go through and list 100 random things about yourself. It was a lot of fun to do. If you ever have the time, I'd suggest to do it too. :)


1. I can relate to ANYTHING in life to F-R-I-E-N-D-S. I think all of life’s lessons can be learned in those 10 seasons! ;)
2. I broke my ankle in 3 places on my senior trip. I had to have surgery. I now have 7 screws & a plate in my right ankle.
3. I’m still keep in touch with 2 of my best friends from when I was 4 years old.
4. I dated a little person- HEY! Don’t judge me! It’s a long story.
5. I’m totally a “Daddy’s Girl”. I’ve grown to appreciate his silence as well as his not letting things just drop.
6. I’m addicted to texting.
7. I’m also addicted to shopping.
8. The first thing I ever said to Kara (my best friend) is “You’re make up doesn’t match.” Apparently being a brat works for some people!
9. I hate going to the doctor’s- even though my doctor is the coolest guy ever.
10. My mom is the most giving person I know!! She's amazing!
11. I collect black & white architectural photographs.
12. I also collect martini glasses. I have one that is about 2’ tall.
13. I’ve never had to stay over night in the hospital.
14. I love hotels.
15. My favorite uncle died when I was 3 (yes, I do remember him). I think of him often.
16. I’m mean to men.
17. I think I’m hilarious. If any of you disagree, you’re sadly mistaken.
18. I almost never cry.
19. My favorite movie is Stepmom.
20. I’m afraid of heights.
21. My Christmas tree is still up. Decorations are off, but the tree has remained in place.
22. I love buying make up.
23. I think WY is the worst state to drive through (not like I’ve driven through a ton), but their drivers are very courteous.
24. I hate Utah drivers, especially in Utah County. They are giving me a big case of road rage!
25. I love buying new cell phones. I get a new one every year.
26. I don’t like talking in front of groups, large or small.
27. I’m very competitive.
28. I enjoy cooking. I’d make a good house wife from the 50’s.
29. I love the Malt Shop Memories infomercial. I have all the songs memorized. And I will buy it one day.
30. I have big feet.
31. I love accessories- shoes, bags, jewelry- I’m obsessed!
32. I still listen to my *Nsync, Spice Girls, and Britney Spears Cd's now and then. They remind me of the good old’ days!
33. I loved high school, especially my senior year. I sometimes wish I could go back. All my friends would have to come back too.
34. I hate scary movies. I’m just a big pansy!
35. I’ve never been outside of the United States. And I don’t have a strong desire to either, except to go to Ireland and Canada.
36. I’ve never gone skiing or snowboarding, though I’ve lived in Utah my entire life.
37. When I was younger, I said I wanted to sell pencils on the street corner when I grew up. I don’t think there’d be much money in that.
38. I’ve had 10 guys propose to me. And I only remember 5 of their names!
39. I don’t like Mexican food.
40. I had an 80’s flash back Birthday party when I turned 21. Next time I do that, we’re doing 80’s Prom!
41. I love watching football, though I don’t really understand it.
42. Things come to me very naturally. Examples- swimming, ice skating, rollerblading, memorizing song lyrics etc.
43. I’m permanently pasty. I’m white or red, never tan.
44. I hate large crowds of strangers. They make me very self aware.
45. I love large groups of people I know.
46. I hate American Idol, though I see at least 1 episode a week. And I have an opinion on who should be kicked off.
47. I’m not very interesting.
48. I like to read… who would’ve thunk?! ;)
49. My favorite smell is Acqua Di Gio. Mmmm!
50. I’ve never had a professional massage, but I’m pretty sure I’d hate it!
51. I’d rather be too cold then too hot. It’s easier to put things on then to take things off.
52. I hate when people tell me how I feel. Either I’m well aware or your way wrong. But then there are the times I’m in full on denial.
53. I’m a yellow personality for the most part. Then white and red are similar in amount. And very little blue.
54. I love to rock out in my car, though I can never really let loose. There’s always someone watching!
55. I get VERY homesick. It’s quite pathetic really!
56. I hate people who love gossip. If you’re calling me just to find out the dirt, don’t bother calling at all.
57. As sad as it is, I love gossip. It’s so fun to watch the drama go down.
58. I’m the comic relief in my family. Whenever something tense is going on, leave it to me to lighten the mood. My parents tell me continually that’s why I was born. To teach them all to laugh.
59. I hate roller coasters, but insist on going on at least one whenever I go to Lagoon (a near by amusement park). Apparently I pick the “scariest” one because no one will ever go on it with me.
60. I have a subscription to Us Weekly. I don’t read it. I just look at the pictures.
61. When I was younger, I liked to clean the toilet. Keep in mind, I had no brothers.
62. When I’m mad I like to drive around really fast with my music blaring. Just going absolutely no where.
63. I love it when it rains or snows and I can just stay in bed and watch it fall. It’s so relaxing and cozy.
64. I have extremely ticklish feet. No one can even touch them. The “no touch tickle” even works.
65. I used to unwrap and re wrap all my Christmas presents while my parents where gone. I became a pro. And ruined every Christmas for years. I can still do it to this day so my friends and family have to hide my presents until Christmas day.
66. My oldest sister, Sherilyn, sucks at keeping secrets and I can get pretty much all my Christmas presents out of her.
67. My closet is totally organized with the same standards as my store. I’m obsessed!
68. I hate being late. My best friend is always late. It makes for a good time.
69. I stink at spelling. I’m told I’m better then I think I am. I think people lie about that to make me feel better.
70. I fell in love with Dancing with the Stars last season. I often find myself waltzing around when I’m bored (most often when Suzanne is smoking and I am cold).
71. I’m only somewhat excited about this seasons Dancing with the Stars.
72. My friends called me “Juana” in high school. Thanks Cory!
73. I love doing laundry. I could do it all day and all night. I have no idea why!
74. I love coats. I get a new one each year. They are all more fabulous then the year before!
75. My birthday is a minimum of a week long event. It started my senior year in high school. Each year it gets bigger and bigger, thanks in most part to my best friend, Kara.
76. I talk about myself in the 3rd person at times. I find it entertaining.
77. I am easily entertained.
78. I could never get a make over. I would be too concerned with the person performing the make over judging me. It would not be fun.
79. My favorite flowers are Gerbera Daisies. Especially the pink ones.
80. I am a terrible decision maker. Even something as simple as what to eat. Forget it! You’ll get nothing out of me.
81. I took piano lessons for 6 months from my next door neighbor. It was my way of rebelling. My mom taught both my sisters how to play, but I refused to have her teach me too. I wanted so badly to learn so I had my neighbor teach me. I hated to practice so I quit after 6 months.
82. I tried to find ways to be different than my sisters. Any little thing would do.
83. I am a lot like my sisters.
84. As pathetic as it is, my work is my life. And as pathetic as it is, I love it. I have had some amazing experiences and met some amazing people through this job. Five years and still going strong!
85. I am a phone screener. My voicemail on my phone is 100% true. Though even if I wanted to talk to you, the likelihood of me actually answering is slim to none. Text me. I like that much better.
86. I have huge public bathroom issues.
87. I can’t stand stupidity.
88. I have never been toilet papering. I have never wanted to go toilet papering.
89. I love doing crafts. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s the old lady in me!
90. I plan to write a TV show loosely based on my time spent in the retail world. And man will it be funny. Let me know who you want to play you!
91. I strongly feel that once you’ve worked retail, you are qualified to do any other job imaginable. For example, I can now be President. I have a lot of experience dealing with stupid people. Clients trying to barter down prices can be my foreign affairs. I know how to clean up a big mess- quickly and efficiently I might add. And I know how to boss people around.
92. I like making lists… hence this blog.
93. I hate to do returns at stores. I don’t know why by I just do. I make Kara do it. She’s a great friend!
94. I have the most amazing friends ever! You guys rock! You’d have to rock to be able to put up with me!
95. Am I almost done yet? This is getting boring. I get bored easily.
96. I have a terrible memory! People don’t believe this. I really should write EVERYTHING down.
97. In high school, I’d say “double stampy, no erasey, no battle, no call back” when calling shotgun. I still use it some days when I really want to get my way.
98. I like getting my way a lot.
99. If I sleep less than 6 hours in a night, stay as far away as you can!! I’m usually pretty nice if I get 8 hours.
100. I was very gullible growing up. My mom’s cousin once told me if I unbuttoned my belly button my legs would fall off. Well, I can tell you this for a fact, they do not. Nor does your belly button actually unbutton.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is great! I am totally a phone screener. Wow - 10 guys!! Hey you can come do my laundry anytime! I get sooo sick of it! Oh and in your movie, I'd like Meg Ryan to play me. I'm in it right? And Meg's not a stretch right? lol

Jana said...

Of course you're in it! :) And I think Meg Ryan would make a fantastic Natalie! :)

Kristin said...

I disagree with 47. I think you are very interesting. And as far as the movie thing, I want Reese Witherspoon or Gwyneth Paltrow to play me!