Sunday, September 7, 2008

Elvis Lives!

No, I am not some crazed fan who thinks that Elvis is still alive. I don't take a pilgramage to Graceland every year in hopes to see The King. I just know that when I went to Village Inn one late Friday night, he was there!
And apparently his vision has gotten bad!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I don't know what your talking about... i never saw him!

Suz said...

Oh please! You were just telling me the other day about how you're saving up for Graceland.

Jalaine Lassek said...

I had no idea you had a blog!!! You are one of my friends whether you like it or not now! LOL I can't believe it he totally looks like Elvis! If you go to Graceland I want to come :)

Natalie said...

Haha his hair is perfect!! You should have asked him if he was Elvis - he would have been on cloud nine since apparently that is his aspiration.