1. My Family

I am so blessed to have this family. We are all crazy, stubborn, and have such strong personalities but it all works out in the end. I love you guys!
2. My Friends
These are the people that keep me sane.. or as sane as I am! They give me a lot more than I give them, but yet they have still stuck around! Lucky me!
2. My Friends
These are the people that keep me sane.. or as sane as I am! They give me a lot more than I give them, but yet they have still stuck around! Lucky me!3. My Religion
I am most grateful for the peace that it gives me.
4. My iPod/ Music
I am most grateful for the peace that it gives me.4. My iPod/ Music
I was raised in a musical home so I learned at a young age how wonderful it is. It can express any emotion, change any mood, or make a lasting memory.5. My Phone
I'm addicted to texting and so I couldn't really do it if I didn't always have my phone on me! It's the first thing I check when I wake up, and the last thing I check before falling asleep.

I'm addicted to texting and so I couldn't really do it if I didn't always have my phone on me! It's the first thing I check when I wake up, and the last thing I check before falling asleep.
6. Shopping
What a weird thing to put here, but this is how I unwind.. I spend money! 7. My Job
I love my job. I have met so many amazing people and had so many wonderful experiences working here. This picture is from our most recent manager's meeting.
8. TV Shows on DVD
I have to fall asleep with the TV on, but I have to watch something I have seen before or I won't fall asleep. There are a few movies I can fall asleep to, but for the most part, I end up staying up to watch the whole thing. With TV shows on DVD, I can have the TV on but I don't feel the urge to stay up to watch the entire episodes.
I have to fall asleep with the TV on, but I have to watch something I have seen before or I won't fall asleep. There are a few movies I can fall asleep to, but for the most part, I end up staying up to watch the whole thing. With TV shows on DVD, I can have the TV on but I don't feel the urge to stay up to watch the entire episodes.9. Chocolate

Truly a girl's best friend!
10. Google, Wikapedia, and You Tube



Okay, I really could live without them, I just don't know if I want to! They provide hours of entertainment when I have nothing else to do!
5 comments:
Love this! I am the same way with Movies and Tv shows. If I haven't seen it, I'm not falling asleep! Good list Jana =)
Awesome post!!
Aw.. you can't live without me! Precious!
Is that Suz in green???
Yah.. Suz was in green for one day! It took a required dress code to get her in color, but she was a good sport in the end. :)
Post a Comment