Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pictures

These are all from Christmas Eve! I took A LOT more pictures but decided to pick my favorite of each kid! Emily loves my iPod so we took a picture of her listening to it. Jintelle is jumping on Mark (my brother-in-law) & I thought she looked so darn cute! Russell is so concentrated on Mariokart on my DS! And Kameron.. well, he's something else!






































These are all the gifts Suzanne, Kara and I exchanged! View here for complete details on that. I look ugly in all pictures taken this night so this is all you get! ;)










This is when my family and Kara exchanged presents. This is also the day I gave Sherilyn her iPod! I was SO excited for her to get it! Almost as excited as I was to give Emily her Disney princess barbies!







1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!