This Google game is the entire reason I love Google. You get such random things! It's awesome. I learned that there is a character named Jana on The Young and the Restless. Or at least it seemed with some of the answers I got! You should certainly try it out!
1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Result: "Jana needs your help."
* Isn't that the truth?!
2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
Result: "Jana looks like Toni Braxton before the weave."
* Um.. not even close..
3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search
Result: "Jana says this is the kind of pie that will melt in your mouth."
* Pie? I like pie!
4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
Result: "Jana wants less drama and more fun."
* Ya.. I don't like drama.
5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
Result: "Jana does the celebration prance."
* I have to admit, I do love to prance!
6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
Result: "Jana hates guns."
* I never liked them much growing up, but when you get robbed it doesn't make it any better!
7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
Result: "Jana asks him if people can be redeemed."
* I think they can be..
8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
Result: "Jana goes skating."
* I haven't been skating in forever.. I really should go!
9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Result: "Jana likes to party."
* Ya I do! hehe
10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
Result: "Jana eats a fish eye."
* Gross!
11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
Result: "Jana wears the pants in the relationship.. duh!"
* I totally would.. duh!
12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
Result: "Jana was arrested for kidnap and murder."
* I'm innocent I tell ya!
4 comments:
Are you sure that you don't like DRAMA? lol :-)
Oh my gosh these are SO funny!! I love this: "I have to admit, I do love to prance!" and all your comments!
I never commented on this! Crazy! Love the answers!
You really do love to prance. And I really do love to watch you prance!
Post a Comment