…Favorite Quote… "I didn't do nothing!" You have to hear my tone of voice and innocent stare to find it amusing.
…Stress… Money! Yuck! I wish I could just pretend and my financial problems away. I try to, but they keep popping up! Yuck!
…Joy… Finding sassy shoes that I can wear to work that don't kill my feet. Oh the joys of digging through your closet!
…Entertainment… (This could also fall under obsession and addiction) Grey's Anatomy. I never used to watch it. I never thought I'd like it, but lately I can't get enough. I am even working on catching up to the current season. P.S. I totally love Patrick Dempsey!
…Concern… How am I going to get everything done? Do you ever feel like your brain is out of control? That's how I feel lately. It races in so many different directions so I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done. Then, for a short minute reality sets in and I realize everything is under control. Then back to racing it goes!
…Read… My last read was "Stupid and Contagious". So funny! Thanks Suz for the referral and then buying it for me.
…Treat… Chocolate. I've been craving it like something wicked!
…Addiction… Scrapbooking. I've enjoyed it for years but fell behind and out of my groove. Well, after doing Chad and Jen's wedding book I can't stop scrapbooking. Oh and along with that I'm addicted to scrapbook stores. Going up and down the isles, finding all the cute stuff I need.. that's heaven!
(Thanks Jo for letting me steal this.. after 2 1/2 months!)
3 comments:
Lol. Your funny! I do have to admit I love shoes too.
Wait sassy shoes that don't kill your feet??? .... WHERE? :) And yeah - my mind goes on hyper speed and my body goes at about -3 mph. Drives me crazy.
I need to get back into scrapbooking. Good for you!
I'm sorry you can't love Patrick right now, he is kind of a butt head! But maybe again later....
Post a Comment