Sunday, February 1, 2009

On The Road Again

This week I am going to Grand Junction, Colorado to see my friend and fellow manager, Anesa.


I am going to be the inventory auditor in her store on Tuesday night. The other couple of days I'm going to be working with her on her visuals while Karren does her big, bad DM thing.

It's going to be fun. I love doing visuals. And I shouldn't get home sick because I have someone I'm familiar with coming too! Oh and it's not supposed to snow.. that point wins over all the rest!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome! Have fun. I like Colorado ;)

Natalie said...

Have fun! Yay.. no snow!

O'Keefe Family said...

Tell Karren I said "Hi" and that I miss her! She was even in a dream I had last night, crazy!

O'Keefe Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
O'Keefe Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.