Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tweet

I'm sure you have all heard of Twitter. I hear about it more and more each day. And can I just say I hate it? Some people have awesome "tweets" as they call it. But most people.. not so much. I personally have zero desire to join. I know my life is not interesting enough to have people want to read constant feeds of what I am doing THAT second. Or so I thought...

As a joke, I sent a text to a couple friends the other day that said "Jana just hung up her last pair of pants." (I have been feeling so behind with my shipment at work so I was quite excited that I had finished). Little did I know, this fun little throw back to Twitter was quite amusing to myself. I still have zero intention of joining, but if you ever want to celebrate the interesting things in your life, just send me a "tweet" through text. I'll be very supportive!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha I love your throwback. And exactly what it seems like Twitter is about - I don't want to know about people's every second either!!! And then all the comments take over too. Seems like a real pain and I'm not interested either. But I'll keep you in mind if I feel the need to share a Tweet. :D

O'Keefe Family said...

Yeah, my tweets would be very interesting: Amanda just changed a diaper, Amanda just fed Duffy his lunch, Amanda just took an exam. Maybe I should join :)

ashley said...

you will be receiving a tweet shortly.