Yesterday was Kara's 25th birthday. Suzanne had the genius idea to get Kara the gift of her dreams.. an itouch. Needless to say, we all loved it (Kara has been nice enough to let Suz and myself play too.. which for her safety, was a good thing). It has so many applications available that you never knew you needed. For instance, when you meet a cute guy that you want to know if you two are compatible, just whip out your itouch and use the Love Calculator to add it all up. Getting arrested? Pull it out so you know Your Rights. I bet it'd help a lot of people out of some sticky situations. Need2Eat, Snack, or Pee? They have apps for that (now I'm turning into the commercial..). I do have a point to all of this, I promise!
With a click of one little button you can view millions of videos on YouTube. I found the best video on it the other day. Okay, maybe I think it's so great cause I love Fall Out Boy so much, but it just shows why I love them so freaking much! Oh.. and Ellen.. Ellen is the best!
Anyway.. back to my original point.. Kara's birthday was a blast. It was full of primping (we all look hot now), shopping, presents, friends, and fun! I hope you had a great time Kara.. you certainly deserve it!
3 comments:
Jana, it is about time we have a blogging seminar, in which you instruct the class(me) about the fine arts of blogging. ;o)
It sounds like you had so much fun. So they have an app for peeing? I'd love to hear about it. I'm wondering if you should have said SUZ has been nice enough to let KARA play with it, or if what you said is realistic enough, go with that.
That video is hilarious.
Awe! I want one! That's so awesome
Post a Comment