I feel as if my mind is a library. Each thought, memory, emotion are all in different books. They are usually all organized and placed neatly on the shelves until I need one retrieved. But today I'm over working the librarian! She is having to run around frantically in order to straighten up the chaos that has taken over when she wasn't looking. Apparently I cannot get things under control in there! Here's hoping for better luck tomorrow!
4 comments:
I feel the same way sometimes. I used to memorize my list of things to do but I find that I need to write it down now cause I always forget something now days. Better luck tomorrow!
Hey my brain feels that way ALL the time. Well written Jana! And I hope your brain chaos gets better.
I found it! Oh wait, just kidding!
When u figure out how to get your brain back in order could u please let me know. I could really use some pointers!
Post a Comment