.jpg)
This picture is from April 19, 2008. Yes, that is our Christmas tree in the background! It was there throughout the entire year! Whenever anyone would walk into our house, they would comment about our tree (as if we didn't notice it was still up). It became a conversation piece as to what we should put on there through out the year. I was still pushing for a flip flop tree in mid October.. to no avail.
You may be wondering to yourself what brings this up. (Even if you are not wondering you are gonna find out) Today, Kara and I took down our Christmas tree! It took alot to bring it down.. including a game of tug of war with the tree.. but it is safely away until next year!
It also took alot to figure out what to do with the massive space that it left open. We still need to moved some art around, but we like it so far!
2 comments:
Aw... poor Christmas tree! I love that it was up ALL year!
Don't you love the feeling of space? I do. Or wait, maybe I fear it, because of all the crap lying all over my house.
Post a Comment