1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping.. I love to wrap presents!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.. I wouldn't even know what to do with a real tree
3. When do you put up the tree? November 2007
4. When do you take the tree down? Probably when we move
5. Do you like eggnog? In moderation. I like to put Sprite in with it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh I have no idea.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Kara probably. Everyone else gives me lists.
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? Nieces and Nephews
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I think one of the ones here could be mine, but I'm not really positive.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Last year I did e-mail. I don't send out Christmas cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably clothes when I was younger. Not that they were bad presents, but when you are young you just want toys.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Hmm.. The Santa Claus or Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November & December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? It's possible but I don't really know for sure.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love the breakfast my family makes on Christmas morning. Especially the potatoes!
16. Lights on the tree? It's not a Christmas tree w/o lights on it
17. Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night". I also love Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You" & N'sync's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in the vicinity of home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer & Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen...and of course, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My sister and her family come down on Christmas Eve if the weather is good so we open the gifts from them and they all open the gifts from us. The rest is Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who are shopping in a crowded mall and either stop in the middle of the hall or congregate in the doorways of stores
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? "My little guy"-- He's this cute pine cone turned into some sort of woodland creature. He's the cutest thing ever!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? View a previous post.
2 comments:
Haha - I love this: "When do you put up the tree? November 2007"
I need you to come decorate my house. It is still barren of Christmas festivity. :D J/K
So does this mean you've had your tree up for a whole year? lol
Post a Comment