Can I just say I HATE being sick! I don't get really sick very often, but when I do, I am miserable! It knocks me flat on my back in bed. That is exactly where I've been for the past couple of days! Not very fun at all! This has made me start to think what I love and what I hate!
Love:
*Snow days! I actually quite enjoy the snow.. I just don't love driving in it. So I am in heaven on a day like today. I'm off with no where to go until tonight so I can just stare out the window all day!
*Fall Out Boy! Their new album comes out on Tuesday and I am very excited!
*New shoe, jewelry, clothes, handbags! Okay really, I still love them all even if they aren't new!
*Big Bang Theory! I've been too lazy to get out of my bed to change my DVD and so I've been watching the same 5 episodes over and over for the last couple of days and they are still hilarious!
Hate:
*Like I said, I hate being sick!
*Utah County drivers! Well, to be fair, any driver that drives 65 in the passing lane. It makes the rest of us have to weave in and out of traffic just to get around you. I get that you are going the speed limit (it could be worse.. you could be going slower), but you should get over in a lane that is going more that pace.
*Procrastinating! I feel like I'm so behind on Christmas shopping, though I'm not that behind! It's just the stress that comes with procrastinating.
*Cheap holiday shoppers! I get being on a budget.. I'm on a budget! But don't think that your daughter will love that tacky $9.99 shirt you picked out because of the great deal. She will return it and probably be annoyed that she had to. Go ahead, spring for the $14.99 top that is more her style!
4 comments:
Good list! I get ya with all of those!
I, too, fully agree with this list! Except for liking snow days.. I really only like snow on one week each year - Christmas.
I hope you feel better!
I totally agree with you on the cheap holiday shoppers. Don't you think that the gift buyer would be embarrassed when that person returns their gift and see that it was only $10? Well I would be.
Ooh those top two hates are at the top of my list too.
Seriously. Can't we start a public awareness campaign or something for Utah drivers????????
Post a Comment