My mom, Sherilyn, Kara and I took my nieces and nephews shopping for new school clothes. I am quite impressed by all of their individual style sense. The clothes they got, they picked out! I'm most surprised by Russell's plaid shirt (pictured below). I saw it but didn't think either of the boys would like it. Russ found it out, put it together with the skull shirt and is as cool as can be! For those of you who are interested, here's the loot they made off with!
Jintelle (11th grade):
Russell (3rd grade):
Kameron (2nd grade):
Emily (Kindergarten):
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
3 comments:
Awww they look fantastic!! How fun (and nice of you) to take them shopping! They are stylin'!
How cute! Man, I wish someone would take me school clothes shopping. I have a class tonight and I have to wear the same old stuff I've been wearing all summer :( Wishing I could go back to those "someone else pays for your clothes" days!
Cool!! I want some new school clothes too!!!
Post a Comment