...that you can give a dog the Heimlich maneuver.
Ya, I didn't know either. That is until last Sunday! I was at my parents' house and my sister's dog, J.J., started choking on a piece of noodle that my dad fed him (silly Dad, noodles are for humans). What did I do? I pulled out my phone and googled first aid for dogs. Sure enough, up popped instructions on how to give a dog the Heimlich maneuver. Sherilyn tried but was unsuccessful so I put down the phone and picked up J.J. and went to work. It didn't take long and he could breathe.
My friend, Jordan, suggested that I become the 911 emergency girl for pets. I'd have to make sure to bring my phone so I can Google what I need to do!
4 comments:
Crazy! I didn't know that either. Good to know. How was it?
Haha what DID we do without Google?! Good job!
That is SO dang crazy. You are a hero!!!!
The image of this in my head makes me chuckle.
Just curious... is there anything u can't freaking do, miss super woman?!
Post a Comment