For those of you that have no idea, I love Dancing with the Stars!! (Geeky me coming through) And the more I watch it, the more I have a crush on this guy...That's Warren Sapp. He's a retired football player. Even a Super Bowl winner. He's around 300 pounds and absolutely light on his feet. His smile is so infectious. He's just fun to watch.
I totally love Dancing With The Stars. I had to make arrangements with Derrick (from work) so I can work every Monday morning to watch the show when I get off. I get a pen and paper and make notes so I know who to vote for. Sorry though, I'm not a fan of Warren. He is cute and all but I like to watch Lance and Cody!! Lance is going to win this baby!
2 comments:
I totally love Dancing With The Stars. I had to make arrangements with Derrick (from work) so I can work every Monday morning to watch the show when I get off. I get a pen and paper and make notes so I know who to vote for. Sorry though, I'm not a fan of Warren. He is cute and all but I like to watch Lance and Cody!! Lance is going to win this baby!
Love it! Best reality show ever! I'm rooting for Brooke and Derrick. But I do love Warren too!
Post a Comment