I stole this from my friend's blog. Thanks Nicole! I thought it could be fun! :) What you do is put your iPod or MP3 Player on Shuffle, and for each question, put the title of the song that comes up.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? The Great Escape (Boys Like Girls)
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? I'm a Slave 4 U (Britney Spears)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Spinning (Jack's Mannequin)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Cry (Faith Hill)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Don't Bother (Shakira)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Hate Me (Blue October)
9. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Stop and Stare (OneRepublic)
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? How Firm a Foundation (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? This I Promise You (*NSYNC)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Be the Girl (Aslyn)
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Curbside Prophet (Jason Mraz)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? 99 Red Balloons (Goldfinger)
15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Poor Unfortunate Soul (Little Mermaid Soundtrack)
16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Stuck (Stacie Orrico)
17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Up Against the Wall (*NSYNC)
18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Why Not (Hilary Duff)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Calling You (Blue October)
20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Bring Me to Life (Evanescence)
22. HOW WILL YOU DIE? Pump It (Black Eyed Peas)
23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? I Don't Want To Be (Gavin DeGraw)
24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? The Resolution (Jack's Mannequin)
25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? The Answer (Tickle Me Pink)
26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Suds in the Bucket (Sara Evans)
27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Spiderwebs (No Doubt)
28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Four Become One (Hawthorne Heights)
29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Jenny from the Block (Jennifer Lopez)
30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Slow Burn (Atreyu)
31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? With You (Jessica Simpson)
1 comment:
This is so great! You got SO many good ones!!! Like #s 4,5,6,10,13 lol!,15,20 and 28! Is it just me, or do you have the strong desire to sit and analyze all these lol!? I think I might have to do this on my blog too!
Post a Comment