Trunk-or-Treat
On Friday, I got to go to Trunk-or-Treat with my family! Russell, Kameron, and Emily (my nephews and niece) got to come down to share in the fun! Russell was the villain from Scream (I don't watch scary movies so I don't know if he/she has a name). Kameron was a Police Officer, and Emily was a princess.
Also, Emily turned 5 on the 22nd so Sherilyn (my sister) and I gave her her presents this day! That's why there are pictures of her with Barbies and Dora.
4 comments:
I can't believe how much I love these kids!! They are SOOOO CUTE!!!
Aw how cute!! What's this ANOTHER wig?? :D It looks like you had tons of fun!
You guys are all so cute! I'm so sad I missed it! :(
Well, now aren't you glad you got that cute Snow White wig?! Cute kids!
(Sorry, I was just bored so I started cruisin' blogs.)
Post a Comment