Sunday, October 12, 2008

Part of Your World

In celebration of Suzanne's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZ!!) We all took yesterday off. We had no intentions of really doing much but that quickly changed. Suzanne and I have a presentation to give at our upcoming managers meeting that we decided to go shopping for. (**disclaimer: This is what Suzanne wanted to do.**) We decided to find tools to represent the tools we use as store managers to train (our topic). We went to 5 different stores looking for things that would work in. I must say, we had some great finds!



My favorite find was our princess wigs. It has nothing to do with our presentation. I just found them at Family Dollar and decided we all needed one. I got Ariel, Suzanne got Snow White, and Kara got Cinderella. We were hot!! I think I was meant to have red, plastic hair!



5 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

That is awesome! I want one! :)

Natalie said...

Now that is a sweet wig! The only thing missing is Suz and Kara in theirs!!!

Nicole said...

haha. I love it! I want a Snow White one.. hmmmm

Kara said...

Good times good times! Too bad I had to look like a man with a head band lol. Okay scratch that,a boy with a head band!

Kristin said...

Love the hair. You would make a beautiful red head!