Do you ever see people and think to yourself "Why would they ever leave their house wearing THAT?" I thought it'd be fun to share with you my favorite fashion faux pas.
**White socks with black shoes: Who are we? Michael Jackson?
**Socks with sandals: This is clear proof that you are LDS. It's like walking around with your "G"s showing.
**Black socks with shorts: This instance is the only one where white socks with black shoes is acceptable!
**Buy your correct size, people: So many people think they look better squeezed into the size smaller cuz they cannot come to grips with needing a larger size. As sexy as you think those jeans are, that muffin top ruins the look you were going for!
**Too much cleavage: Being big busted myself, I know that cleavage sometimes is inevitable, but too much is not good. Especially in a professional setting.
**Overalls: Now, on a 6 year old or younger, overalls are cute. Very cute actually. If you are a 20 year old guy walking through your local mall, you will not get the ladies to swoon if you are wearing overalls. Many pregnant ladies think they can "cover up" in cover alls.. no you really can't. You just look bigger than you are! They have not mastered a flattering maternity overall.
**"Ogden Hair": For those of you who have not had the pleasure of going to Ogden, UT let me explain. A large majority of girls there back comb their hair.. A LOT! To the point that the end result leave their head looking all distorted. Now there are several variations of this. Some rat 2 "balls" on either side of their head and not in the back. Some only poof the back and then don't smooth it out to blend with the rest of their hair. Others add a good 2 inches to the top and sides of their head. No matter how it is, it's all wrong. Ratting your hair for volume is okay. Just smooth it out and make sure it doesn't alter the shape of your head!
What are your favorite faux pas? Hopefully I haven't committed any of them...
3 comments:
You are so funny! I agree with all of those. I especially like the part about the muffin top.
LOL! Love it! I think you covered them all!
This is great!! I am sometimes completely shocked and awed at some of the hairstyles from them northerners. The ratting on the sides and not the back really takes me back.
Post a Comment