Sunday, November 30, 2008

All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

I've been asked many a time what I want for Christmas and I have NO idea! Well, apparently all I had to do was ask Kara and I would find out. So here's the run down:

* Pink electric screwdriver (who wouldn't love a pink screwdriver?!)
* Nintendo DS (to play MarioKart on my breaks at work)
* Tickets to see DWTS (only because I wouldn't pay the price for myself.. but this really isn't a huge desire)
* An orange argyle sweater from J. Crew (she tells me I want this even though I've never even seen it)

I didn't put this list on here to get presents for you. I put it up here to point out that you should never ask me what I want because I never have a clue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens to me is I come up with a Christmas list AFTER Christmas. So I don't know whats worse not having one or having one after Christmas is over.

Natalie said...

This is great! I love that Kara knows what you want better than you do!! Ooo a pink electric screwdriver, I could go for that! And I don't want a DS at all, but the pink one is mighty cute.