
Christmas has officially thrown up in my house.. and I quite enjoy it! I used to forbid my sister, Sherilyn, from putting up any Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. It's just not fair to the pilgrims and Indians that their holiday is completely passed over. I mean, how would you feel? Wait.. I'm getting off track. Where was I...
Ah.. yes. So for the last couple of years, our Christmas has been put up at the beginning on November (granted our tree has been up all year.. but that is not the point). The reason is very simple really. Working in retail can be very hard on your Christmas cheer. I have to get it in before it gets too much. And especially as the holidays approach, my time becomes more and more limited. So today, Kara and I made our house look all holly and jolly for St. Nicholas to come!

6 comments:
Fun!
Does everyone totally love are artistic run with our camera?
*our*- I was distracted!
Haha that first paragraph made me laugh out loud! This looks awesome!! And yes I do love your artistic camera abilities!! Not to mention your collaging skills!
I have to disapprove on this one-even all of the years I worked retail, Christmas never came before Thanksgiving! Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely LOVE Christmas, even after being a jaded retail manager, but I also LOVE Thanksgiving (who doesn't?) and the tradition of putting up the Christmas decor the weekend after Thanksgiving. Still love your artistic camera work though, you girls are too fun!
Cute...Whatever floats your boat
Post a Comment