I've been tagged. This time it's my top 5 blogs. The ones I check first whenever I get to my computer! I don't know if I can pick just 5, but I'll try! And these are in no particular order..
*Kara has a way of being humorous that is not so obvious that I love!
*Suzanne.. let's just say if you've read it, you know! If you haven't, you should!
*Natalie has an amazing heart that comes through as you read her posts!
*Christine doesn't post a ton lately but when she does, it makes me laugh SO hard!
*Emily. This is actually Emily's photography blog. She has a personal one too that she posts on more often but I think she has a talent for photography and so I love to look at the few pictures she has on there. As well as her passion for photography is so evident!
I do love all of your blogs though! I LOVE reading about everyone and seeing into your lives and your minds!
2 comments:
Darn tooting I'm in your top 5! ;)
Thank you Jana - that totally made my day. I love reading your blog. You are such a great/sweet/fun person!
Post a Comment