I'm going to share with you all some things I've learned over the last few days!
* There is nothing worth while in Rock Springs, WY. Well, really Wyoming all together. Brooke (a friend of ours) came into town with Alicia (someone she works with) and they shared a bunch of stories of their life in Rock Springs. What did I get from this conversation? That Rock Springs is full of druggies and alcoholics. Oh and lesbians that are cheating on their husbands! I want to go on vacation there.. just sit around the city and people watch!
* When you go to Pampered Chef parties, take friends that are curious (who will look around the house so you don't have to listen to the whole gimmick)! And then when you leave, have said friend steal the left over dessert on your way out! The point to all of this? Become friends with Suzanne! She's the best!
* My job rocks! Suzanne and I got to go to St. George with Karren (our DM). It was such an amazing learning experience for us. And even though my patience was tested, I had a ton of freaking fun! Only because of who I got to go with, but still it was awesome!
* I apparently have a censor stuck somewhere on my body. On Thursday I went Christmas shopping and set off several detectors at several different stores. Sometimes it was just while walking in, sometimes just walking out, and a few times for both. It was crazy because everything I was wearing had never had any sort of censor at any time! It made me so frustrated! I was so done!
6 comments:
That whole sensor tag thing is still tripping me out. And our jobs really do rock huh? Who else could act like that in front of their boss... Better yet, who else has a boss that acts like that in front of them!
So I've been thinking and decided that we need to find someone else that's having a pampered chef party because I could really go for another dessert. As a matter of fact I think we should make it our weekend tradition.
As for Rock Springs, well I heard they have a fantastic quilt shop there so don't knock it!
OH SNAP!! I totally forgot to post about how you (Suz) told Karren I am "frisky". Now that was HILARIOUS!!!
Oh dang! Now that was a good one. Don't worry, I'll post about it.
So I once had a sensor hidden on me as well, and found out there was a "covert" tag in my purse that was sewn in. They deactivated it for certain sensors (ie their kind) but it still set off others, but only sometimes! What's up with that? Victoria's Secret always got me, and have you heard their alarms? They let everyone in the mall know you are stealing fancy lingerie, LOVELY!
I just kept praying that they would stop going off cuz I was pretty sure you were going to blow!
Wow that would be crazy with the sensors. I would HATE that! Just make sure Suz isn't with you if you get arrested for shoplifting.
Your blog page is beeeautiful!!
Post a Comment