8 T.V. shows I like to watch
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Big Bang Theory
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter
5. What Not to Wear
6. The New Adventures of Old Christine
7. Matlock
8. Burn Notice
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Did my Floorset
3. Went Christmas shopping with Sherilyn & Kara
4. Went to Applebee's
5. Bought more Christmas ornaments (I think I have a problem...)
6. Tried out something new with my hair
7. No one noticed that I did anything different with my hair
8. Went to bed
8 places I like to eat (in no particular order)
1. Old Spaghetti Factory
2. The Lionhouse Bakery
3. Applebee's
4. Cafe Rio
5. 5 Guys Burgers & Fries
6. Paradise Bakery
7. Cheesecake factory
8. Wendy's
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. St. George w/ Karren & Suz
2. Christmas
3. Getting married.. somewhere down the road
4. Having a family.. again, down the road
5. DWTS every week
6. Pay day
7. Next shopping trip
8. Twilight the movie
8 Things on my wish list
1. New windshield
2. Suggestion on good music for my iPod
3. Cute new jewelry
4. More Christmas ornaments
5. Not a ton of snow this year
6. Going to DWTS tour when it stops in Utah
7. My store to have less clothes... it's getting ridiculous
8. Sassy boots that won't kill my feet
4 People I tag
1. I'm not tagging 4 people.. I'm just gonna tag anyone doing NABLOPOMO that needs a post idea for one of the days! :)
2.
3.
4.
1 comment:
Awesome! I think I will do this - if I can come up with the things! I agree with you on the snow.
Post a Comment