I have found my new calling in life! Christmas tree decorating! Now, I am not the best in the world, but I think I have a simple knack to it. And apparently I have a great love for it! Maybe it stems back to my love of merchandising in stores. Anyway.. so when I grow up I'm gonna charge people to have me decorate their trees. I can have a meeting with you to see what you want, see what you already have, come up with a plan, and execute it! I already have my first client.. Kara. She doesn't much enjoy decorating (too much pressure I think) so I will decorate her house when she is married with her 10 kids! I will most likely need an assistant (now accepting applications) as well as I am now booking clients for the future. Just remember, I'm going to be in high demand! Oh.. and I don't clean up! Hence the assistant!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Just Call Me Martha!
I have found my new calling in life! Christmas tree decorating! Now, I am not the best in the world, but I think I have a simple knack to it. And apparently I have a great love for it! Maybe it stems back to my love of merchandising in stores. Anyway.. so when I grow up I'm gonna charge people to have me decorate their trees. I can have a meeting with you to see what you want, see what you already have, come up with a plan, and execute it! I already have my first client.. Kara. She doesn't much enjoy decorating (too much pressure I think) so I will decorate her house when she is married with her 10 kids! I will most likely need an assistant (now accepting applications) as well as I am now booking clients for the future. Just remember, I'm going to be in high demand! Oh.. and I don't clean up! Hence the assistant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jana - I am NOT good at the tree decorating thing! Your hired for the rest of my life! I love that your house is all decorated because it always seems so dumb to go to all the effort to decorate for one month and then take it all down.
Hey Jana, how do I send you my resume for the assistant position? I LOVE decorating the Christmas tree too, and seem to be good at cleaning up after people (thanks retail).
I might just have to call you when we set up our tree this year! :-)
Where oh where are you??? :D (Have fun in St. George!)
Post a Comment