Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good Food, Good Fun

I don't normally love Thanksgiving. It is a holiday full of stress and anger. We've had some interesting stories of Thanksgivings in the past in the McNeil family. That's another time and another story!

This year I thought was going to be rough! I woke up in not a fantastic mood, but it could go either way. Kara was stressed and the two of us put together made for a bad combination. My mom called to say "I don't want to have to deal with him (my dad) today." and asked if I could pick him up. Ya.. I don't know why I went in to all of that.. it was just a rough morning.

When we all got to my grandparent's house all the stress and tension dissipated and we ended up having a great time! Thank you Mom & Sherilyn for all of your hard work today (and every other day)! You guys are what keeps this family going! Thanks Dad for your quiet humor. My favorite moments are when you and I are laughing and joking! Thanks grandma & grandpa (even though they don't read this) for everything that you guys provide for us! Kara and Suzanne, thanks for your continuous love and support! I know I'm not easy to be friends with but I appreciate and love you both more than you will ever know! And thank you Hansen family for allowing us to be a part of your Thanksgiving and your family! There are so many more people/things I am truly grateful for, but these are the people that made today worthwhile!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you had a great day!!

Kara said...

Thanks for having fun yesterday! Sorry I got mean LOL