* Dancing With the Stars
* The Hills (yes.. I know...)
* Paris Hilton is My New BFF (again.. I know.. but if you watched the drama queens on this show you'd get addicted too!)
* The Pick Up Artist
* Samantha Who?
* Big Bang Theory
* How I Met Your Mother
* Matlock (is this still on t.v.? I'm usually at work when it was on)
* The New Adventures of Old Christine
* Burn Notice
* Ace of Cakes (I think Chef Duff is cute)
Now, I tag Nicole, Emily, Bethany, and Kristin! :)
3 comments:
Okay, No DVR?? What? J/K I'm so glad you did it anyway. Love it! Matlock!! That's classic!
Your blog is looking very elegant Jana! It is fun to see what everyone watches. I LOVE Burn Notice!
I gotta admit, Paris Hilton Is My New BFF is addicting. The drama is hilarious.
Post a Comment