I think there needs to be a Road Rage Barbie...

Complete with little red sports car, loud music, and working horn (obscenities not included)...
So that the next time G.I. Joe and his little cowboy friend get in her way, she can take them out!
{In this story, I'm Barbie and all the middle aged, 4x4 driving men that don't know how to keep up speed while talking on their cell phones are G.I. Joe}
5 comments:
AMEN!!! Can mine come with obscenities though?
I love this post!!
LOL.. I make one just for you!! She can even give the 1 finger salute!;)
Awesome. You can be the new Mattel idea girl. Love it.
And I can't stand people like G.I. Joe and his cowboy friend either. Hmmm duh.. there are other cars on the road?? lol
hey- I have fabric that matches your new background!
If only! That would be a good one!
Man I hate driving.. I have to be careful now that Wyatt pretty much repeats everything I say!
Post a Comment