This is a picture of me with my 2 older sisters Sherilyn and Allyson. Allyson is 4 years older than me, Sherilyn 4 years older than her.Sherilyn is a very hard worker. Whether it was in school or now in work, she has always given 110%. She is fully committed to all that she does. She is helpful and respectful. She is definitely the leader and a perfectionist. She strives to do better in all that she does.
Allyson has always been great with children which has helped her a lot to be the great mother that she is. She's been the peacemaker of our family when growing up, but also the one that caused the most gray hair for my parents. She works very hard at all she does as well.
We are all stubborn and opinionated. We don't necessarily get along all the time, but I love them both. They have helped set me up for who I am today. And what can I say, I'm a good time!
2 comments:
Great post. You are a good time. :) You are doing great at posting every day!!
IT'S TRUE YOU ARE A GOOD TIME MOST OF THE TIME! EXCEPT WHEN YOU PICK ON ME (I KNOW I'M AN EASY TARGET)!!!! LOVE YA SIS!
Post a Comment