Hello! My name is Jana and I am a closet Twi-hard. I don't often admit it because I don't want to be one of those people...
**OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: Kara is on Team Edward. She just had a moment of weakness with a hot minor!**
But I did go see New Moon this weekend and very much enjoyed it. If you are a fan of the books, they did this one well (in my opinion). If you're not going to go see it, here is the short version. (Rated PG-13 for some strong language.. reader discretion is advised)
3 comments:
I'm also Team Edward, even though Jacob is so nice and devoted, there's something about the badboy :) I haven't seen it yet, need to go!
I've read the first 2 books, but I haven't seen the movies! I want to though. I heard this one was even better than the first!
I totally agree that the second movie was loads better than the first. I've already seen it twice! I'm a team Edward when it comes to the books but Jacob is so much hotter than Edward in the movies!
Post a Comment