Next Monday, I will be watching
Kelly Osbourne in the finale of
Dancing With The Stars and I am so excited! I've loved the Osbourne family since their reality show on MTV. I've been voting for her since the beginning and am so excited she is making it to the end. Now, I don't think she will win (
Mya has been the best dancer this season), but I'll still cheer her on from my couch!
2 comments:
And isn't it fun to see the change she's caused in Louis? Her vulnerability kind of won everyone over. And she has a terrific fashion sense! you can really see her choices in the costumes and I'm not sure others have chosen to have as much input.
I love the desk, by the way! You guys are good workers.
I would have liked to watch her on the show this season! How cool that she made it to the finale.
Post a Comment