Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seventeen

1. Pearls or Diamonds? Pearls
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Proposal
3. What is your favorite TV show ? Dancing With The Stars
4. What is your middle name? According to my nieces and nephews "Banana Pants"... but I really don't have one
5. What is your favorite CD at this time? Listening to "Infinity on High" by Fall Out Boy right now.
6. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic
7. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
8. Favorite item of clothing? Any of my scarves
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland
10. Favorite sport to watch? Football... I may not understand it all the time, but I love it!
11. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
12. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to sell pencils on the street corner.
13. What is your favorite candy? 100 Grand
14. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies
15. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Fuchsia
17. Favorite soft drink? Wild Cherry Pepsi
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
19. What is under your bed? Scrappy... he's hiding
20. How many years at your current job? It will be 7 in March
21. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday
22. How many towns have you lived in? 1
23. Do you make friends easily? If I'm not too shy, yes.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

haha banana pants? You love to watch football? This was great! Fun to learn more about you.