I decided for NaBloPoMo that I would share a picture a day in hopes to have something to write a quick note about. My picture for today is my Kindergarten Halloween costume. I was Dolly Parton.
You can't tell but my mom even stuffed my top. My arms are folded in hopes to hide that fact!
NIIIICE!!!!!!! I love it! That hair is simply terrific. That is so cool you are diong NaBloPoMo!! I totally forgot about it and thought it was in March or something. I look forward to reading your posts!
3 comments:
NIIIICE!!!!!!! I love it! That hair is simply terrific. That is so cool you are diong NaBloPoMo!! I totally forgot about it and thought it was in March or something. I look forward to reading your posts!
This is the best thing I have ever seen! Jana... I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing, I don't think I ever had a costume as cool as that one.
I know you were worried about hiding your chest, but dude I think you should have been hiding the hair ;-)
Post a Comment